Thursday, October 20, 2016

Made the Grade: Bionic Outlaw's Baby by Zara Zenia

Format: Kindle Edition | File Size: 3039 KB | Release Date: September 17, 2016 | Publisher: Self-Published | Obtained: Amazon

"Bionic Outlaw's Baby" by Zara Zenia

Author's Book Description : Elijah:
I thought that I knew it all.

Until they turned me into a machine and wanted to use me as a weapon.

I found love. But as usual, it was time for me to run.

Until she found me and told me the impossible.

That she was carrying my baby.


Dana:
He worked for my dad.

But then he got fired because I loved him. He’s the only one I’ve ever been with.

But then I found out I’m carrying his baby. He doesn’t even know yet. I need to find him.

My dad wants me to get an abortion. Who would marry a single mom? What am I going to do?


Bionic Outlaw’s Baby is a sci-fi secret baby romance novel. There is NO cheating, NO cliffhangers, and a guaranteed happy ending!

My Book Review : 3 out of 5 stars! Elijah was a lifer in the Army, who grew up in foster care, so when a mission turns him up as dead he understands that no one will be out there really missing him. What surprises him is that he awakes to find that the doctors revived him, yet they did so in a way that irrevocably changed him into a bionic man. Though he really doesn’t mind the tests the doctors do on him and likes his living arrangement, for the most part, after a fellow “test subject” befriends him they learn that they are more like prisoners than anything else. Therefore, Elijah escapes the facility and while on the run for his life, he meets Dana forming his first “relationship” in a long time. Yet with him being on the run, they can’t share more than some “fun times” together. So, when their circumstances change will they be able to handle all that comes their way or not?

I really wish I had liked this novel more. It was good but I feel it was more of an erotica than a romance. Elijah’s transformation is very interesting to read about, especially about how he dealt with his new abilities. Together Dana and Elijah have a lust-filled relationship that grows into more because of the situations they unwittingly get into. Though it wasn’t what I expected I’m glad I stuck with it as I really enjoyed its ending.

I recommend this to those looking for a Science Fiction-ish “baby daddy” erotica.

Purchase This Book Here :
Amazon (Kindle) USD : Bionic Outlaw's Baby

Book Teaser(s) :
"Are you trying to seduce your baby momma?"
"Is it working?" ~ within Chapter 17 - titled 'Dana'
I wondered if she knew how much power she had over me. The Organization could hunt me down and eventually kill me, but this girl could break me instantly with the lightest touch. ~ within Chapter 22 - titled 'Elijah'

Book Preview(s) :

For more information on this book, series, and/or any other books by Zara, then please check out her Amazon Acct.

1 comment :

Thank you for taking your time to comment!!

*The owner has the right to remove comments that she would consider spam*

This site is a participant in various affiliate advertising programs through Amazon.com, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, IndieBound, Smashwords, Book Depository, and more that are designed to provide a means for Jess to earn minimal advertising fees by showcasing the areas you can purchase the corresponding products that Jess discusses within her blog posts. Basically Jess earns from qualifying purchases.
More specifically Jess partners those websites' programs and you should be aware that they may collect personal information when you interact with their sites. The collection and use of this information is subject to their own privacy policies.
You can check out Rakuten Marketing's privacy policy here: https://rakutenmarketing.com/legal-notices/services-privacy-policy/